Sunday, August 09, 2009

This too shall pass

This too shall pass
Some people say Life is the opposite of Death but that’s not right. Birth is the opposite of Death. Life has no opposite.
Abundance comes from within
Awakened doing: Acceptance, Enjoyment (higher vibrational frequency), enthusiasm
Be here Be now.
Be the change you want to see in the world. – Ghandi
Be still and know that I am God.
Be the awareness in space. A sense of presence.
You can only be aware of the silence by being still.
Higher Consciousness – Inner space - Vibrational frequency
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
The joy of being comes from within
Perceive without naming.
Knowing yourself is being yourself fully.
The war against anything cannot win. The war or Terror, the war on poverty, the war on drugs.
One conscious breath is enough to make some space where before there was the uninterrupted succession of one thought after another.
Audio Meditations
breathwork
Breath excercises
http://www.beliefnet.com/Health/2000/09/A-Breathing-Exercise-And-Calm-Waters.aspx

No comments:

PEACE

PEACE