Im on the west coast Fl, sanibel Island. looking at the ocean and starring at the stars, the palm trees, and the hurricane passin me by. Got to catch some body surfing. It feels good. I have started reading
College algebreathing
Health Concepts
everything is all good. My mom got upset with me and the ripcurrent but I told her she has too long suffered with this problem of fear. Now, I un muderstand I dont understand what it is like for her. So I pray for her daily and try to accept my missadventures. But I reflect on my blessings and everything is alright.
Everything is Everything.
Acceptance Understanding Peace.
- I am greatful for my dog Bob who misses me dearly.
- I am greatful dead for my backwards god
- I am thankful for beautiful insights into reality and Godliness
- I am thankful for my bands success
- I gratefull for my beautiful girlfriend
- I truely greatful for my own love.
- Body
- Soul
- Mind
- Heart
I have to exercise. Gender Facts: Men are Apples. Women are Pears.
I have to shut this up and read. Because people who strive. Like "the good die young" Or the old people who look like they havn't aged a day. Its all about that positive mentality. and Wellness.
achieving Self-Awareness. With liberty comes great Freedom.
Sublime: Surpassing exellence, Everest of achievement, where great thoughts, noble feeling, lofty figures (i.e. figurative language), diction and arrangement all coincided. (the5 sources by Longinus) Some artists were susceptible to intimations of the boundless and infinite nature of what is... Sublime.
Beauty is happy, small, and finite. Sublime is darkness, expansive, and infinite.
----------------
Now playing: DJ PA - Track 07
via FoxyTunes
GodggoogogogogggogglgegoDDg

No comments:
Post a Comment