I am working on a 90-90. So we'll see how that goes.
Heres how my regular day goes by:
- 9am pills. 83-87 in the big book. Pray, and Acceptance and/or 7am AA meeting/Beach
- Lunch class or Lunch music/education. Drink water and/or meeting
- Jam with friends /A.A. Meeting if I havn't already
- Sometimes a group eat out with ciggarette and laugh.
- 9pm pills
I saw a shark at the beach today swam right next to me. Stupid lifeguard said he wasn't goin to call it in because I was chasing the school of fish two- to three blocks down the beach. Said "it might have been a baracuda." Pff!! Like i can't tell a shark from a fish. But then i read the fine print: Green Flags- 'swim safely at your own caution."
"When you find your love, hold on."
but when life moves on... im back to.
"Come to my love.... Come closeR TO MY LOVE!"
I want to be a lover and thats i can. but i cant get the tuttellege i want right now.
Maybe im feeling free and fun thats cool isnt it?
At lease I got friends, family, my di**, guitar.
Shout out to solomon! Ty I have great friends as well as parents in my corner!
I didnt want it to come to this but,
"You've got to move on".
i foresee a day when I run naked into the future. and that I meet and greet.
raga agra raga doooo
- College algeb
- Health Concept
- English Composition
- Speech Communications
One love

No comments:
Post a Comment