Right now i dont feel like writing but I am going to anyway. I recently pulled up some journals about how i was feeling depressed and how my mom would ask me rhetorical questions like "dont you know i want to help you?!" And made me feel cornered and irritated. Other stuff as well. Also me and my gf broke up a this week. I was already planning to talk to her about it and then we texted and she brought up the idea of breaking up and i said i was feeling the same way. Then she said okay no hard feelings then continued to tell me how she was sleeping with her ex the whole time and then i blocked her on facebook.. after she was posting stuff there. Tried and yet I couldnt block her texts and even when I asked her to stop texting me she said okay then continued to text me 6 or 7 more times. I just deleted them all. I'm not upset because i didnt love this girl, it was pretty much just about the sex. But her drug use and fucking joke for sanity caused me to second guess the relationship. No ones perfect though not even me and so I felt she was threatening my sobriety. @DROPPED.
Now i picked up my 10 year chip a couple of nights ago, thats nice. Got a desk and my stereo system hooked up. So now I am tagging music thanks to combo.fm its amazing. Next I want to buy this zoom r16 portable recording / cubase interface mixing board. Also I want to get a TV to connect my laptop to so i can play movies on it. I already have an extra monitor hooked up to my laptop which is very nice to be able to use the extra space.
I am geared up for Nami's Peer-to-Peer next wednesday and this Saturday I am volunteering at Nami-Nova's Walk. I am going to speak for a minute or two about how Nami has helped me and my community.
I am a little nervous about that... i dont know how many people i will be speaking to.
My roomate walked out aparently he's not doing good went and relapsed. So... now i have his desk and char. My other roomate was caught naked on his bicycle and fleed the police so now he's in jail and should be getting out soon. My best friend in Aa left the job he had @ marlyn and rays and now works for donatos but his roomates are leaving in december and he stays on the floor and has no way to find a place.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Labels:
bipolar,
girlfriend,
peer to peer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PEACE

No comments:
Post a Comment