Okay, check 123 Pete Davey, and I'm leaving a message. About, my life. Dental eternal. The 1 present. The. They present. The the light. The The Dean andThe One. Sheila 27775 and I've been having a fun Yeah, hello man i got. The girl the car Good. Sorry. Music the job. The Family the friends. It just dependsand now got the Linda, you know and I think it was grateful. 4. Hey, it's actually grateful. But everything nice. I should be having my hair beating mypresence. I create that the which I hope to express, your music. Soon. I am. And I was doing it in my thing in the car or Whatever salsa buying what'swrong. For the third time. Is the other night Yeah, and. I was exciting. And. I am. This grateful. You Know. I am. I'm, Present. Now, and I, and I'm veryhappy. And I'm joy, unfeasible. And my Apple, that everything is okay everything invoices and everything happens for reason, and I just hope. You knowvery well and I pray you know that I don't know, get an hour and a and traded it. And I can get it and then I. If you were. I can play music, that, but it all. Andwe hire a style. And you know just. The So. Really express myself, The way I feel. I hope I can give it I don't know, and I want to do. If I had a I did read it. Idon't know. Just got a little out of the Hopman as well. Nita. Krishna praise God. Thank you.
Because of the error, spectacular spectacles, existing we're perspectives. That are. You know everyone has an individual. Being, and, as usual, prospectiveof the multi perspective. The the system. We'll all be 12. Light the, The one China night collective consciousness That's On, in that Little Rock, Texasconstant back. Looks back. And we see ourselves as soon convenient level. But we re at. The court at Adam level. The Thomas level, bottom article and It'sYou Know Summer space The love you know. Within, the article and not going to be. It's, MA but we are big man compared to the but I don't, compared toaunt. It is being greater than and Yolanda sister. There's, Oh, You know that life. The error It is the galaxy, universe and So I and You know. They're startsand No answer and building, try to. But. So it pretty, hey and just be here on arrive. You know man. Bye, incredible slow arrive. Take it easy, in that

No comments:
Post a Comment