Okay, check 123 Pete Davey, and I'm leaving a message. About, my life. general eternal. The 1 present. The. omnipresent. The the light. The The breing and The One true love peace happiness and having fun.and I've been having a fun Yeah, i got it all man. I got the The girl the car the. Music the job. The Family the friends. It feels stupendous sky is the limit and I feel grateful. I feel grateful for aa everything, creativity..I am. And I was doing it in my thing in the car. I saw sublime with rome for the third time. And. I am grateful. I'm, Present. Now, and I, and I'm very happy. And I'm joy, peaceful. And my mindful, that everything is okay and everything happens for reason, and I just hope. I pray you know that everyone lives together in harmony. I pray that i get a band and i can tour play music that is all genres and styles and be myself really express myself the way i feel. I know i will day by day by day by day
Because we are, spectacular spectacles, of existinence we're perspectives. That are. You know everyone has an individual. Being, and, individual, prospective of the multi perspective. The system. Of all beings, we're all Light the, one shinning light collective consciousness That's where i'm getting at, we're all specs of consciousness and we see ourselves as human beings and we radiate at the core level. At atom level, atomic level quantom particles, and It's inner space The love you know. Within, the particle and not only small but we are big i mean compared to ants. there are things greater than us. There's, all around us the spirits the souls, It is the galaxy, universe. There are stars. incredible slow ride. Take it easy.

No comments:
Post a Comment