I relapsed about a month or so ago, and my sobriety date is Nov 7. now. Although I never officially got my 3 year chip, I still have never touched a drop of alcohol. I was what we alcoholics like to call "Marijuana Maintenance" I had never heard marijuana talked about in an aa meeting in the 3 years I had been going until I went to pick up a white chip. I do understand it is using (mainly because its illegal?)
I hadnt had a thought of a drink until 2 weeks ago when my dad was asking when I'd (in my own words) get my shit together, get a job, and move out. What i found out is that this was a miscommunication because he thought that my mom and gandi were dropping me off because they couldnt deal with me. Nonetheless I moved from familys house to familys house and now ended up @ an oxford house.
Lately i have been complacent on finding a job. It just feels as if my whole body and mind weigh 10 pounds heavier whenever the thought of filling a job app comes up.
I miss my dog bob marley, aka robert downey jr, lobster bob. I taught him how to play soccer among other things and i feel sad writing about it now. He is my best friend. Always there for me.
So much fun. I learned to paddle surf with him while chasing coconuts. The list goes on. and so does my love for him.
When my dad said he wanted me out of the house, I left and called my mom hysterical, she woke up crying because i was saying "im gonna punch him in the face." She told me to tell him "ill have my thigns packed in the morning and leave that next morning." He looked around shocked and said to me "that was quick" This is when i went to my room, i had the first thought about a drink in 3 years. The next thing I did was what I was conditioned to do through A.A. I called several friends and they helped me through the situation. At first i was telling them i wanted to drink. Then I was telling them i wanted to jump in front of a car because that would make my physical pain match my emotional pain. I was told to pray (cried through the whole prayer) Then I was told to breath, which helped, then pray to god that i get some sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment