Recently attending A.a. meetings in Virginia the topic of expectations came up and I had already that week to consider the word. It was advice given me not to expect much from my family for help to consider, but after not judging I came to realize whom, what, who to expect from. Durring the meeting people shared about their friends, roomates, mother and father and the expecatations. My mind fell on the meaning of A.A. and I shared
"To me, I expect if I come to A.A. i will get sober, I expect if I get a sponser and work the steps I can live a sober life."I still think I need to hear that message everytime I go. A.a. Steps, Unity, and sobriety are the only way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cannabis / Marijuana (and other street drugs) Have Been Linked to Significant Increases in a Person's Risk for Schizophrenia
Helpful Actions: Do not use even small amounts of cannabis if you have any family history of mental illness, have had an episode of paranoid thinking or hearing voices or had a bad response when first using cannabis or when using a small amount.
I 've defenitly had an episode of paranoia from smoking weed. But isn't that a generic side effect? Still, these are only "helpful actions to avoid Schizophrenia." I have been using marijuana since Christmas break, but i am thinking about stopping.
Marijane - Schizo

No comments:
Post a Comment