Strive to place yourself in relaxation everday. The truth for me is acceptance, graditude, and humility. These tell me that I must remain teachable. So many things are calling me in the background. They are not untouchables. In my personality I hear my brothers straightforward and guided voice of direction. I also hear my best friends humble voice and light tone of speech. I will now read the Tao Te Ching
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Now that I have found love I see that it lies somewhere along the lines
Now that I have found love I see that it lies somewhere along the lines of positivity, moderation, balance, and peace. Peace of mind is a great thing to constantly achieve. Peace is an allowance and surrender and I need to place in my mind time each day to take the time out to relax. I clearly see how energy around me circulates like the wind and drags me along if I am not grounded and rooted in the present moment. The stress of ego begs me to follow with the collective unconscious around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PEACE

No comments:
Post a Comment