Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing! My name's Positive Pete. It's nice to finally meet.

Hey everyone, I'm participating in 2014 NAMIWalks Palm Beach County.  Currently I work full time as a Lead Peer Specialist and Assistant Director of a new life skills program called REACH. 

 "I am energetic, poetic, and athletic. An eccentric rock music lover, I am a pure at heart grown up kid embracing optimism one day at a time. This is the story of how I came to be diagnosed with manic depression..." Find my story at http://namiwalks.nami.org/positive


You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card. Click on the link below:


For more information on how YOU can participate in 2014 NAMIWalks Palm Beach County, please visit namipbc.org (you can check out the banner at the bottom, which I created with an article)

Thanks for your support!

*************************************
If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy & paste the entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

No comments:

PEACE

PEACE