Monday, May 14, 2012

I believe I am falling for this girl and I over-stand this. She is so pretty and funny and outgoing and smiling, and extremely attractive. We met last Sunday and she said she hasn't stop thinking about me since then. I am mad falling head over heels. I really like her. a lot. She has these dark eyes hazel perhaps. with perfect symmetry. Shes tall long legs Mmm. Reads a lot, is very cute. Killer. Her hair is wavy and splenderful. She got me into harry potter and i think its funny how harrys hair keeps growing out even when his aunt trys to cut it off. My heart twangy like a rubberband, she stretches it and molds it and has it tasseled around her fingers.

...

Ive been looking at her facebook photos, she has over 2,000, and she is urber cute. In other news the cashier at walgreens has been giving me the eye, she has a unibrow, but shes still cute and today i was bagging up my grocieries and she said havea good weekend and i said you too and she knocked over some items. She said it was because of me. i thought it was funny. I visited my friends Pat Pep and Nancy. Patrick gave me a roussou watch that is extremely nice, i gave him the power of now which saved my life.

Tonight i went out with annie, we ate at fuckruders and played some videogames then went to bowling alley and danced and a little romance - we made a bet if i win we make out sloppy, if she wins we make out normal, she won. went to get some coffee at firehouse listened to the band, got some coffee, then made it out finally it was awesome. then took her home at a red light she said "want to know how to make red lights go faster?" we made out some more, then i took her home. THE NIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS!

Annie asked me to help her make a meal for her class and i think im going to make a broccli quiche. hopefully everything goes well.

No comments:

PEACE

PEACE