Sunday, September 20, 2009

Self-Confidence Formula

Self-Confidence Formula - http://www.goodtofeelgood.com/blog/the-starting-point-of-all-miracles/

2nd - I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform themselves into physical reality, therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily, upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.


I just bought this shirt ----------------->


Spiritual Liberation

"Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be lived."

in regard to a baby chick "The solution has already been placed in the seed of the chicks existence" Meaning the beak is prepared to crack open the egg when the chick is ready to hatch. "And so it is with us, all we need is peck our way out of any challenging is already within us."

Anonymous said...

A FINANCIAL REVOLUTION PART VII

A Modern day “Boston Tea Party”, Americans all over America are in disbelief over American politicians’ inability to understand basic concepts. “For the people by the people” our framers mantra has somehow gotten lost in America’s ever yielding quest for capital. In the beginning of our nation the people were the capital; that has now been replaced by saving the homeland “land” and the producing of things—metal, wood, plastic, etc. and whatever you can make out of them; be it, cars, computers, flat screen TVs, etc you get the picture. We, the people have become inconsequential as America’s wealth.

- I dislike the constant struggle over material artifacts in a spiritual world.

I remember how obama first said "America does not torture." This made me so happy. Also how he said everyone will have healthcare in america.

Get so fixated on what you want, that you drown out any vibration or reverberation that has anything to do with what you do not want.

- Abraham Hicks

No comments:

PEACE

PEACE