Saturday, August 09, 2008

Spent the summer in Fairfax:

Tonight saw some crummy sublime band and goodguys after a football game date with a man da thing was,... i shouldnt have been such an idiot and maybe got a kiss.

many things happened... Spiritual yoga, Go-go show and shook hands with ChuckBrown, national guitar workshops, pissed off the local opera singer, helped my little sister. Lost 20 pounds.

I turned 21.

My brother had his engagement party and i am One of the Groomesmen! The party was a lot of fun, i barely got to meet any of Tara's family, but when I blabbered on about my music carrerr to Mike Miller ( Best man) He told me "Who's movie are you watching." He kept saying it.... and it is one of those things that reminds you how small or big the world can be. I looked around at all my family members and think of the ways we'd interact. He kept on "Who's movie are you watching." I really want to make spiritual progress "not perfection" But this amps me up/psychs/head trips...

Living in Virginia the summer was hot But the Sun is so rejuvenating! Unlike Florida where the constant heat is overwhelming at times.


Goals: Sing and Read. Sobriety.


No comments:

PEACE

PEACE