
~I dropped some acid yesterday.~
... i had to spray the driveway with water... it was eating away the driveway cement.
Anywase... recently started playing drums w/ trailer park band. lesbians, porno, and music. Not bad so far...
I am doing well in my classes and I havn't fukedup @ work in a while so everythings pretty steadie.
My mom thinks i am communicating better with her. I am planning to go to Arrested development hip-hop show on earth day, and i've been talking with speech ("spiritual people" Single free mp3) and he says that we could read the bible together!
- I have now gotten a new doctor since the last one = WAIT TIME: 1 HR. { MEET TIME: 5-10 Minutes } The old doctor didnt even call my name right! So this new doctor is much nicer... sits with me for 45 minutes some times! and really answers my questions Today At the doctors i cried when he asked me how i was feeling about everything. I told him i was sad only about a few things but not depressed. He tells I
Most people get low time to time and most people get happy... but What happens is to me, is my lows are very Low... (ive never had depression yet) and my Highs are very HIGH.. so we want to nip that in the bud.
he also tells me i should try therapy.
i distinclly remember
"Being medicated is like having your legs amputated. When your in a group family gathering its always going to be there and everyone knows..."

i just stumpbled apon Shileen or shaneens 22 from the U.k. very helpful stuff...
she's wons some awards.
Sometimes my friends are bipolar or have pyschosis and they dont get treated... i see them get fucked up again and again... and they even had DEPRESSION! this i dont understand. I wouldnt want to go through anything again, so it sucks for some people.
"stay positive, the love will come back to me." - sublime

No comments:
Post a Comment