im in chill mode listening to some go-go radio i recorded.
its been a usual weekend. Woke up 2 in the afternoon didnt shower and stayed in. I wrote a paper for a bipolar scholarship but didnt send it in on time. Missed my frieday A.A. meeting. One good thing i can mention is I HAVNT had a drink today!
B angin
I nterpolated
P unks
O ver
L ollers
A fter
R ipple
A gony
L ife
C omplete's
O ver-rated
H olistic
O verachiever
L osing
I nconsitencey's
C alamity
Had Sex: yes
Kissed/Huged An Opposite Sex: yes
Kissed/Huged The Same Sex As You: hugged
Been Dumped: Yes
Done Drugs: yes
Had A Boyfriend/Girlfriend: yes
Ate Sushi: yes
Loved Someone: yes
In A Guy/Gurl....
Fav Eye Color: any
Fav Hair Color: any
Short or Long Hair: shaved
Height: medium
Weight: any
Looks Or Personality: fine and tempting
Love or Money: love
Hot Or Cute: cute
Drugs and/or Alcohol: none
Muscular or Really Skinny: both
Sexy or Shmexy----> chex mix
Random...: i love sky (my dog)
How Do You Want To Die?: in my sleep under an avalanche
What country do you want to Visit: Jamaica/africa
Been to the Mall Lately: yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: kind-of used to them
Shower Daily: no (my dog licks me clean)
Do you Sing: yea
Things to do:
learn a few more songs.
make plans to V.A. record on springbreak.
Contact Fred, my chill ass sponser.
Get more into A.A. and helping people
Start regular hours for my HW (including singing)
surf (not forget to duck under the waves)
I posted some music that i want to cover with my band online =

No comments:
Post a Comment