Friday, April 13, 2007

G O T T A H A V E H O U S E . C O m


- 27. Simplify and Be Deliberate.
Decide which activities in your life are valuable and which are not. Eliminate all the extra activities that take your time but do not enrich your life. smile (How to Love Your Life.com)



Davey Chappelle and Pichard Rryor Ö

Daktari was a hit then. The black man that starred in that, I forget his name, 'cause I'm getting old. I don't have Alzheimer's, I have "sometimer's": Sometimes I remember, sometimes I don't. - paul mooney


Ever wake up and smell like BONFIRE?

Ever wake up in someone elses Home?
Ever pass out?

A hangover (veisalgia) describes the sum of unpleasant physiological effects following heavy consumption of alcoholic beverages.



Effects of Alcoholic Malnutrition

Because alcoholics tend to eat poorly, a major concern is that alcohol's effects on the digestion of food and utilization of nutrients may shift a mildly malnourished person toward severe malnutrition. In fact, research indicates that many alcoholics who are hospitalized for medical complications of alcoholism do experience severe malnutrition.

Even in the absence of major disease and illness, the effects of such deficiencies may include low energy, headaches, depression, slowed mental processes, general feelings of malaise, impaired immune systems, and fluctuating blood sugar levels.


Nutrition, Stress & Immunity

Let's face it: recovery can be stressful.!!(understantement) It is also true that stress and nutrition are directly related. How well the body handles stress is also connected to how well the body is nourished. Adequate intake of vitamins and minerals is important in preventing the loss of nutrient stores in the body used to combat stress as well as being important contributors to immune response. The body releases hormones that suppress immune response when stress is present.

- gayalcoholic



responcible nanotech
taking it global

free child resources
declare yourself vote

No comments:

PEACE

PEACE