Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Music BY ME PRD Click to Listen:
DJ PRD - STRESS (New Mix)

I saw that peekvid was down and noticed a bunch of people bummed. I took a min. to compile some working video sites. From Digg Too...

youtvpc.com (30 rock-episode8 "black frasier")
joltvideo.com (small/new)
ovguide.com (MOST links/
badass)
moviespider.vwho.net(latest movies/GOOD)

... more links....

bittorrent? here(bitjunkie)







"heading out"
I've been thinking about heading out
Where I've never been
I've been thinking bout finding out
How to find the end
I've been thinking about freaking out
If I can just find the time
And these ideas are leaking out
So put a plug in my mind
Now I'm thinking about sneaking out
With nowhere to go
I'm considering dropping out
Stepping out of the flow
Off all these radar scopes
To a place far below
And I'm finally finding out
How to lighten my load
I'm considering dropping out
I've been thinking about crawling out
From underneath
I've been thinking about heading out
Turn my back and leave
I would hit an ocean or a coast and that would be
I would hit an ocean or a coast and that would be the end of me

Thinking about heading out [x4]

"My Own Summer (Shove It)"
Hey you, big star, tell me when it's over

Hey you, big mood, guide me to shelter
`Cause i'm through when the two hits the six and it's summer

Cloud
Come (shove it) [x3]
Shove (shove it) [x3]
The sun (shove it) [x3]
Aside (shove it aside)

I think god is moving it's tongue
There's no crowd in the streets
And no sun in my own summer

The shade is a tool, a device, a savior
See, i try and look up to the sky
But my eyes burn

Come (shove it) [x3]
Shove (shove it) [x3]
The sun (shove it) [x3]
Aside (shove it aside)

"Lump"
Soda rotten and insane

"We're Only Gonna Die For Our Arrogance"
Early man walked away as modern man took control
Their minds weren't all the same, to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire and he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man killed himself with his own mind [x2]
LET'S GO!!
[x3]

We're only gonna die from our own arrogance
That's why we might as well take our time


Images of The Che (guerrilla)
His house will be the open sky; Shoes are another of his precious treasures. Whoever has a pair of them has the security of a happy existence within the limits of the prevailing circumstances.

Small Pleasures... (adam scott)
Americans do not warm to defeat or failure, and our politicians are famously reluctant to admit their own responsibility for anything resembling those un-American outcomes. So they beat around the bush, wringing hands and debating "nonbinding resolutions" that oppose the president's plan to increase the number of U.S. troops in Iraq.
The Revolution will Not Be Televised (gil scott heron)
In a full-scale nuclear war large numbers of weapons are used in an attack aimed at an entire country with both military and civilian targets being considered as legitimate targets.

No comments:

PEACE

PEACE